Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Winners of our Spook Night

A B000tiful  Wednesday everyone!


I want to say a very special THANKS to the AMAZING DT members Laralee, Jeanette and Vickie for the FANTASTIC SPOOK NIGHT that they put on here on the blog last Wednesday night.  Outstanding work ladies!!


Thanks also to everyone for your participation this past week in the Spook Night Activities!  Random.org has worked its magic once again and chosen as our winner this week - Paula & April.  Please contact me, Lynne, at stampndoodle@xplornet.com to claim your prize!!


I have had a number of people looking for the Witch's Shoe & Coffin Templates.  Here they are folks available at a very special price of $0.99 each!




1 comment:

  1. Lynne~
    Your DT Members did a great job on Spook Night! It was too much fun even though I only was available for a short bit of it! Going back to see what I missed was a blast too! I must say that the coffin candy holder was a big hit on my blog!! Lots of comments on that one!

    Can't wait to see what goings on happen next!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.