Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here are a few things that I have made for us.



Here are some TOMBSTONES that I have been making. I am doing them for my grandchildren for Halloween.

Aren't they adorable?????? Tell you what......I have a couple of trivia questions, and post your answers on here in the comments, with your e-mail address and I will send everyone that answers correctly the pattern. Sounds like a deal huh?

OK OK OK on to the 1st question.

What rock star worked as a "GRAVEDIGGER" before starting his musical career?

A. Roy Orbison
B. Billy Joel
C. Mick Jagger
D. Rod Stewart
E. Ozzy Ozbourne

5 comments:

  1. Great job Laralee mmmmmmmmm would it be Mike Jagger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is D. Rod Stewart.
    The projects are lovely.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is Roy Orbison. Great projects! TFS

    marlened9680@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to say Mick jager.

    jennzeeb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going with Rod Stewart!
    aflowers67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.