Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Spookiness Continues, My Pretties!



Well, well, well, my PRETTIES! I’m so glad you’ve decided to join me (Spooky Jeanette) for this third and final hour of our SPOOK NIGHT festivities!!!

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee
Spooky enough for you?


I hope you’ve been having a SPOOKY time so far!

Spook Night Activities you can expect this hour include

CRAFTING BRAIN CANDY TRIVIAYUMMY RECIPES

During this first segment/post, let’s get our creative juices flowing…………


One of your options is to create a card… but not just ANY card.

No! It must be a PURPLE/ORANGE/BLACK card using this sketch:





Here’s a sample I made just for you, my Pretties!




Do you like it?

EEK!!!

How about leaving me a comment with your favorite spider story and/or joke?

4 comments:

Please leave a comment.