Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

And we have a Winner!!

Yes we have our winner for February as selected by random.org in our NEVER ENDING BADGE CONTEST.


TA DA!! it is Dawn Lancaster.  Dawn if you will contact me at lynnecr@stamp-n-doodle.com after you have chosen your digital image in my shop I will get it right off to you.


Don't forget One blog will be chosen per month from the entries.  All you have to do is paste the Stamp N Doodle Badge with a link back to our Blog on your blog and you’re entered.

You only have to enter once.  As long as the badge is on your blog with an active link you are eligible to win!  So what are you waiting for!

2 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations to Dawn. What a fabulous idea. I have your badge on my blog too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! Thanks so much! I never dreamed I would win!!!
    Yay! Off to chose an image!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.