First, a huge Thank you for all the Fantastic entries to our Show us Your Green, Red Plus 1 Other Color Challenge! You all did outstanding work and it was wonderful to see your creations. Unfortunately, all of you cannot be winners so This week, random.org has chosen #8 DAVI with her gorgeous Christmas wreath. Congratulations DAVI and thank you for your wonderful entry. Please e-mail Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Just a little reminder of our SALE at STAMP-N-DOODLE STORE. If you haven't visited our NEW SHOP yet, make sure you pop over to STAMP-N-DOODLE and use your COUPON NEWSITE11 to get 15% OFF any item in the store including our line of Crafts U Print items!
This week we are going to do a TELESCOPING CARD for the Holidays. You are provided with the kit and all you have to do is color, embellish and assemble. You will need 4 small brads of your choice and a small piece of ribbon to complete the kit. If you wish to submit your own Telescoping card idea please feel free.
You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday, Tues Dec 14th to enter. I am looking forward to seeing your creations. Complete instructions are shown below the image.
|Santa - size 4.5 x 4.5 "|
|Medium Panel approx. 4 x 4"|
|Small Panel approx. 3 x 3"|
- Cut out all pieces, color, embellish as you desire.
- Using a paper piercing tool add a hole in the bottom of the medium size panel.
- Now take your large panel and line up the medium panel (upside down) on your big one. Add a hole in the large panel where they line up.
- Insert a small brad through the holes - your first two layers are now made up.
- Open the layers with the medium on top and line up the smallest layer (upside down again) and add a hole through both layers.
- Insert a brad.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon, fold in half and pierce a hole through the top of the small panel and the ribbon and insert a brad.
- You're done. How easy is that and you have a great card for someone special.