Call will go until Jan. 13th and new DT will be required to make a project for the challenge the following week, Jan. 20.
1. Weekly project required based on challenge theme to be added to DT group on SNR by Weds. at 5pm.
2. Post weekly project on personal blog every Thurs. by 7am EST.
3. Comment on Blogs of all challenge entrants.
4. Display STAMP-N-DOODLE DT and store badges on sidebar of personal blog.
5. Participate in 1 blog hop at the beginning of each month (will coordinate with the challenge that week).
WHAT YOU GET:
1. All new STAMP-N-DOODLE digis for each monthly release.
2. Any additional SND images FREE to use in other challenges in blogland.
3. Blog link on Stamp-N-Doodle blog and picture of yourself.
4. Chance to meet a fun group of people and work with AMAZING SND images.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Now onto this week's other news and our challenge. First, this week both Linda and Chelsea had to step down from the DT. We will miss them both greatly. We wish you both well and the door is always open if you wish to return. In addition, Jeanette will be away tending to family matters for the next 2 challenges, but we look forward to her return!!
We had a wonderful response to our last challenge and I thank everyone who joined us for sharing your FABULOUS work with us! Random.org has selected
#2 PATRICIA GARCIA!!
Patricia, please contact Audrey at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Now onto the NEW CHALLENGE. This week we are having a NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION theme. So, make a card based on either your own or other common New Year's Resolutions. The DT are using one of STAMP-N-DOODLES outside/inside images as created by our WONDERFUL owner and designer Lynne. This image is meant to be used on both the outside and inside of the card and the results are awesome. I think you will like what you see. (Of course, you don't have to use both sides of the image if you choose not too - it's still a GREAT image!)
Here's the work from our FANTASTIC DT to help inspire you.
Remember, you have until 11:59pm EST on Weds., January 12 to enter your NEW PROJECTS here. STAMP-N-DOODLE images are not required to play in our challenge, but if you use one, you will get an extra entry in our random.org drawing for the winner. Thanks and have a GREAT day!!