Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stamp 'n' Doodle Challenge - 13th March - Design Team Member - Chana's Challenge - 'Window'

Hi Everybody,

We had some brilliant Cards / Projects for the Challenge last week, we all thought that they were splendid, very colourful.  They showed us that you really took part in our 'Mother's Day / A Card for a Female'.  Again it was wonderful to visit all of your Blogs, they were so inspirational.  Once again, we would like to say we really appreciate the time you spend creating and entering in our Challenge.  Again, make sure you tell your friends about our Challenges and also tell them about the Stamp-n-Doodle website.

We have now decided that if you enter using a Stamp 'n' Doodle Digi/Stamp then your entry will be counted twice, so you get double the amount of Winning!!!

Now, on with the Winner of the last Challenge  'Mother's Day / A Card for a Female' as picked by random.org.  The Winner is ................

#32 - Twisted Witch - Lin

DV 52 1


Please contact Anne-Marie at lilybette@hotmail.co.uk for your Prize.

And now for the Top Three:

#27 - Dawn Lancaster


#2 - Aly Smedes


#19 - Michelle L


Please take your Top Three Badge and Well Done.


Well let's get on with this week's Challenge. 

This week sees the Return of the Design Team's Member's Challenge, and this week it's the turn of:

Chana


I am an avid cardmaker and general paper craft enthusiast  I am married with 2 children and 5 grandchildren. I work for a small Paediatric Practice as the Clinical Supervisor/Practice Manager. I have a life long love of books and will probably never own a Kindle! Music elevates me spiritually, and is, I think, G-d's greatest gift to us! I believe that prayer changes everything and that G-d is always willing to listen..to everyone, everywhere, all the time. If ever asked to pick his favourite, I know G-d would choose all of us!

And She has chosen the Theme of:

'Window'

This Challenge is quite easy, all you need to do is complete a Project that follows the Theme.  The Theme this week is 'Windows', this is endless, so go and have some fun, you can make anything you like.

The Prize

A chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps.

This is what Chana came up with:

Chana


Side View


So let's see what the rest of the Design Team came up with this Week:










Not entering a card this Week


I have to admit, I didn't make a card this week, and I'm very sorry.  The thing was I was so up-tight about going into hospital to have an operation that I just didn't get round to it, please accept my apologies.  But guess what the operation was Cancelled, so I have to go through it again!!!

Don't forget you have until Tuesday 19th March at 8:00pm (GMT) to enter this Challenge.

We cannot wait to see what you come up with for this Challenge.

Anne-Marie and the rest of the Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.